What ingredients are used to create Willie C. Candles?
All of our candles are crafted using a 100% natural coconut soy wax blend, a sustainable product.
Is paraffin used in Willie C. Candles?
No, there is not any paraffin, dyes, or additives added to our all natural coconut soy wax blend.
As the byproduct of fossil fuel, paraffin wax is highly unsustainable. Not only is harvesting paraffin wax harmful to the planet, burning it even furthers its environmental damage. As a petroleum product, this wax produces high quantities of particulate pollution, leading to air pollution.
What is the burn time of Willie C. Candles?
With proper use, a typical burn time is between 60 to 70 hours, depending on the size of your candle.
How do I care for my new candle?
As with all fine candles, Willie C. Candles need a little love:
• Please trim the wicks to approx. 1/4" each time before lighting.
• Allow your candle to reach a full melt pool before extinguishing (typically at least 3 hours).
• Do not allow your candle to burn for longer than 4 hours at a time.
• Discontinue use when remaining wax is less than 1/2" at bottom of vessel.
• Please refer to the care card included with your purchase.
*After burning, your candle wax may appear textured after cooling. This is a natural characteristic of natural coconut soy wax and will not affect quality or performance.